- Home >
- Rates and Tariff
Rates and Tariff
A tariff is a legal document approved by the New Jersey Board of Public Utilities that specifies the charges, terms and conditions under which Elizabethtown Gas provides service to its customers.
Here you can view our regulatory filings, updates and any postings related to transactions between Elizabethtown Gas and its energy-related affiliates in New Jersey as required by the New Jersey Board of Public Utilities (BPU).
New filings impacting customer rates are posted below. Copies of these filings are provided to the New Jersey Division of Rate Counsel, a state agency that represents the interests of ratepayers in matters before the BPU.
Files are in PDF format.
- 2016 Rate Case Filing – 8-31-16
- 2016 RAC Filing – 8-16-16
- 2016 WNC CEP OSMC Filing – 8-10-16
- WNC CEP OSMC Notice of Public Hearings – 10-17-16 & 10-19-16
- 2016 EEP Extension Filing - 7-1-16
- EEP Extension Notice of Public Hearings – 10-17-16 & 10-19-16
- 2015 SMART Filing – 9-22-15
- 2015 NEP Filing – 5-6-15