New Jersey's Clean Energy Program offers Elizabethtown Gas customers generous WARMAdvantage rebates toward the purchase and installation of new, premium efficiency natural gas equipment. Effective August 1, 2015 the WARMAdvantage program includes the following:
- $250 for a Tier 1 furnace with AFUE 95% or greater efficiency ENERGY STAR rating
- $500 for a Tier 2 furnace with AFUE 97% or greater ENERGY STAR rating
- $300 for a hydronic boiler with an 90% AFUE or greater ENERGY STAR rating
- $300 for a steam boiler with an 82% AFUE or greater
- $500 for a gas water heater with an .82 EF or greater ENERGY STAR rating
- $500 for a gas water heater with a 90% or greater Thermal Efficiency with Sealed Combustion
- $500 for a Power Vent Water Heater with EF .67 or greater ENERGY STAR rating (no Elizabethtown Gas incentive is available on this equipment)
- Up to $1000 for Combination system installations of a qualifying furnace or boiler with a qualifying water heater
Hurricane Sandy enhanced incentives may also be available in addition to the incentives on qualifying equipment above. Refer to www.njcleanenergy.com/sandy for eligibility and instructions to qualify.
Why should you take advantage of these special rebates? Premium-efficiency equipment helps you save money every month and conserve natural resources for future generations. Elizabethtown Gas' energySMART program offers an enhancement to these rebates. Click here for details.
More information, including rebate applications and free buying guides for natural gas furnaces, boilers and water heaters, is available by calling the WARMAdvantage Program toll-free at 866.657.6278.
For details regarding the WARMAdvantage program, including eligibility requirements and rebate applications, visit the NJ Clean Energy web site.