Elizabethtown Gas along with the other utilities in the state of New Jersey offers its income eligible customers FREE weatherization services. This is done through the direct installation of energy efficiency measures, personalized energy education and counseling. Learn more by visiting the Comfort Partners website.
Program participants may be eligible to receive:
- Cost-effective energy efficiency measures:
- Attic/Wall insulation
- Weather stripping
- Water Heater insulation
- Energy saving showerheads
- Pipe & Duct insulation
- Energy saving light bulbs
- Energy saving refrigerator
- Personalized services include:
- Energy education
- Energy counseling
The program is available to any New Jersey household with income at or below 225% of the federal poverty guidelines.
Customers who participate in any of the following programs are also eligible:
- Home Energy Assistance Program
- Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
- Supplemental Security Income
- Pharmaceutical Assistance to the Aged and Disabled (PAAD)
- General Welfare Assistance
- Section 8 Housing Assistance
Customers must also use the home as a primary residence and be the ratepayer of record with the gas or electric utility.
For more information call toll free 888.773.8326. Or you can register online via the NJ Clean Energy website.
Comfort Partners - Family Income Guidelines:
|Household Size||Maximum Monthly Gross Income|